IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!
The MPX-90 is Roland's latest, most powerful impact printer ever, capable of printing on harder materials than any of our previous models. In addition to serving the kiosk, gift and jewelry markets, the MPX-90 is ideally suited for industrial marking applications including the production of serial number plates and data plates. It can also be used for medical and industrial tool identification and marking.
- Low-cost solution for industrial marking applications
- Imprints serial number plates, data plates, medical devices and industrial tools
- Three times the impact force of the previous model for clear printing on the hardest metal surfaces including non-plated and unpolished materials
- Variable data printing capabilities
- Personalizes a wide range of items with text, graphics and photos including: Jewelry, gifts and awards, curved objects such as pens, cuff links and money clips
- 21 percent faster vector output than the previous model
- Resolutions up to 529dpi (high resolution) and 1058dpi (vector mode)
- Imprints stainless steel, titanium, gold, silver, copper, platinum, brass, aluminum, iron, acrylic and metallic stickers
- Maximum material size: 3.9". x 7.9" x 1.5" with the cover closed
- With the cover open, users can insert items of virtually any length for imprinting
- Maximum printing area: 3.15" x 3.15"
- Photo editing and engraving software included
- Windows drivers available in 32-BIT and 64-BIT
- External Dimensions: 11.3(W) x 15.1(D) x 12.2(H) in. - 286(W) x 383(D) x 308(H) mm
- Factory Warranty: 1 year
- Shipping Weight: 24 LBS
- Ships via ground