$2,250.00 $2,160.00 On Sale!
DC16AP Heat Press
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!
Bottom heater platen available!
(See options on right)
Bottom heat platens are ideal for double-sided products such as car flags, bag tags, holiday ornaments, lanyard badges, etc. Because each platen utilizes fully independent digital control boxes and Geo Knight® SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology, the presses can be easily adjusted to also provide traditional top-only heat or bottom-only heat when needed.
The Digital Combo DC16AP is an air-operated, automatic 14x16 swing-away heat press with optional interchangeable heat platens and tables. For users who desire the table-top footprint of the Digital Combo, and need its versatility, but desire a more productive automatic pressing and automatic release action, the DC16AP is the perfect machine. This press is also used heavily for large quantity small label application, with the smaller 6"x8" label press head and bottom tables. All attachments used on the manual Digital Combo press including the Cap, Plate, Tile, Cube, Twin-Shuttle, and even bottom heat are fully compatible with the Air Operated Automatic Digital Combo press.
Included with this heat press is a felt pad
(used for tile printing) at no Additional Cost!
Note: The ½-mug attachment for the Digital Combo allows the imprinting of mugs 1 side at a time or select the full wrap mug attachment so full wrap images can be perfectly applied in one pressing!
Includes FREE Lifetime Technical Support!
- 14"x16" Heat platen
- Bottom heat available - Call To Order.
- Automatic air operated pressing
- PSI pressure control gauge
- Fully digital temperature control
- Automatic digital timer
- Interchangeable Heat Platens & Tables
- Solid steel welded framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Accommodates materials up to 1" thick
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F
- 70 Programmable presets
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated ¾" thick heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 3-year warranty on control
- 1 year warranty on entire press
- Elec: 120V-1450W-12A/ 220V-1450W-6A
- Heat Press weight 120 Lbs
- Shipping weight 135 Lbs
- Ships via ground
At the heart of these machines is a state-of-the-art digital microprocessor control and proprietary heat control circuit field tested beyond 10 million heating cycles. This allows for an unprecedented 3 year warranty on the control.
The Digital Knight controller features an oversized LCD display for easy reading of time, temperature, and pressure/height gauge readings.
The controller has a surprising array of extremely useful features such as:
- Automatic Digital Timer and second Prepress Timer
- Digital Pressure Bar Graph (included on T-Shirt models)
- User programmable presets
- # of Pressure Cycles Recording
- Selectable Alarms
- Fahrenheit/Celsius temp display
- Pressure/Height gauge readout
- Open/Timing/Done indicators
- Ready/Heating indicators
- Timer counts Mins/Secs OR Hours/Mins
- Temperature drop-sense alarm
|Overall, the extremely accurate control and intuitively easy to use interface makes for a reject-free production environment.
The heaters on all platens of the Digital Knight line use an exclusive coil winding technology for dramatically superior evenness and speed of heating. Compared to traditional heating methods, the Geo Knight & Co. SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology out-performs everything else. Of course, all Geo Knight & Co. heat platens are lifetime warranted.
Click Here for Stain Protection Accessories
Click Here For Platen Attachments, Stands, Shuttle Tables, Etc.
"Our Low Price Guarantee"
If you should see any of the heat presses we offer
advertised for less, we will meet or beat the price!
Geo Knight Heat Press DC16AP Air Automatic Digital Combo 14”x16” - Commercial