List Price: $750.00
Our price: $720.00
DK3 Mug Heat Press
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!
This press is a full wrap-around, handle to handle, top-to-bottom printing mug press. It can press images up to 5" high, and as close as ?" from the handle, depending on the mug size. The DK3 is fully adjustable, accommodating all mugs available on the market. This includes 11 oz, 15 oz, 16 oz, mugs & steins.
Opens extra wide allows for easy and fast loading and unloading of mugs from the press. The thick solid steel framework and die-cast clamp assembly provides a heavy duty framework for non-stop use. The clamp assembly can be adjusted for very heavy pressure, allowing for full bleed transfers on even the most demanding mugs. Finally - a mug press that compensates for less than perfectly straight mugs!
DK3 utilizes a state-of-the-art digital control system with an unprecedented 3-year warranty on the heat-control electronics. With digital temperature, time and programmable presets, cycle counter and many other features, the consistency and productivity of mug printing is maximized.
At the heart of the DK3 is the SuperCoil-Microwinding heater technology, a system of embedded heater windings that wind tightly and closely together throughout the entire platen for extremely even heat, fast recovery & fast heat up times. The DK3 will start up in only a few minutes, and unlike other presses runs constantly at the set temperature, instead of a much lower idle temperature. Unlike other mug presses that use silicone blankets with short lifespans and even shorter warranties, the DK3 boasts an amazing 3-Year / 3,000 mug warranty. The patented stainless steel mug band heater technology Geo Knight is famous for has proven to be far more reliable in the field than traditional methods.
110 Volts/450 Watts/4 Amps
- Fully adjustable & no parts to change. Accommodates: 11 oz, 15 oz, 16 oz, mugs & steins.
- Fully digital temperature control.
- Automatic digital timer.
- Programmable presets.
- Solid steel welded framework.
- SuperCoil-Microwinding heater technology.
- Soft heater liner for accommodating inconsistent mugs.
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2F.
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms.
- Records number of pressing cycles done.
- 3-year/3,000 mug warranty on heat platen.
- 3-year warranty on control.
- 1 year warranty on entire press.
- Add $50 for 220 Volt.
- Heat Press weight 24 Lbs
- Shipping weight 26 Lbs
- Ships via ground
220 Volts/450 Watts/2 Amps
Includes FREE Lifetime Technical Support!
At the heart of these machines is a state-of-the-art digital microprocessor control and proprietary heat control circuit field tested beyond 10 million heating cycles. This allows for an unprecedented 3 year warranty on the control.
The Digital Knight controller features an oversized LCD display for easy reading of time, temperature, and pressure/height gauge readings.
The controller has a surprising array of extremely useful features such as:
- Automatic Digital Timer and second Prepress Timer
- Digital Pressure Bar Graph (included on T-Shirt models)
- User programmable presets
- # of Pressure Cycles Recording
- Selectable Alarms
- Fahrenheit/Celsius temp display
- Pressure/Height gauge readout
- Open/Timing/Done indicators
- Ready/Heating indicators
- Timer counts Mins/Secs OR Hours/Mins
- Temperature drop-sense alarm
|Overall, the extremely accurate control and intuitively easy to use interface makes for a reject-free production environment.
The heaters on all platens of the Digital Knight line use an exclusive coil winding technology for dramatically superior evenness and speed of heating. Compared to traditional heating methods, the Geo Knight & Co. SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology out-performs everything else. Of course, all Geo Knight & Co. heat platens are lifetime warranted.
Click here for accessories
Click here to purchase mugs
"Our Low Price Guarantee"
If you should see any of the heat presses we offer
advertised for less, we will meet or beat the price!