The Complete Jewelry Solution: Combining Flat and Ring Engraving. The all-in-one jewelry engraving solution designed for engraving flat objects like watches, bracelets, necklaces and small gifts. Efficiently engraves the inside and outside of rings. Upgrade with QuickPix software for the ability to engrave photos.
- Rings (inside and outside)
- Fine Jewelry
Compact: No matter how limited your workspace, the M20 Jewel is perfect for the jeweler.
Easy: Thanks to its user-friendly interface, even first-time engravers will be up and running in no time. Achieve high quality, error-free engraving in just a few minutes.
Intuitive & Intelligent: The machine is computer-driven via Gravostyle Explorer, comprehensive, user-friendly software engineered for the needs of the jewelry market, including a wealth of different fonts and advanced text management tools. Working beautifully with the M20 Jewel, this software enables you to select the type of object to be engraved (a ring, medal or pen), position, test, and engrave quickly and easily.
Creative: Choose from a range of over 20 fonts when composing text in Gravostyle Explorer. Even import graphics and logos.
Versatile, Productive... No setting and adjusting required.
- Ring engraving characteristics inside diameter: 0.47 to 0.94 in. (12 - 24 mm)
- Ring engraving characteristics outside diameter: 0.49 to 1.06 in. (12.5 - 27 mm)
- Ring engraving characteristics width: 0.04 to 0.79 in. (1 - 20 mm)
- Everything you need engraving machine, software, fonts, tools, accessories and tutorial.
- Self-centering vise for easy clamping and positioning of objects.
- Depth nose allowing for consistent engraving, even on uneven surfaces.
- Integrated red spotting beam-setup and simulate your job before you engrave for error-free engraving with no measuring required.
- Integrated Auto-Z easy cutter setup
- Size: 12.2 x 13.4 x 12.2 (310 mm x 340 mm x 310 mm)
Weight: approx. 18 lbs. (8 kg)
- Engraving area: 3.9 x 3.9 (100 mm x 100 mm)
-In XL mode (no red spot beam 4.9 x 3.9 (124 mm x 100 mm)
- Z stroke: 1.18 (30 mm)
- Brushless motor spindle
-1/8-in. (3.2 mm) hollow shaft
-Adjustable spindle pressure
- Tooling: 1/8 (3.17 mm)
- Self centering vise max. opening capacity: 4.7 (119 mm)
Down Load Data Sheet
This product has special shipping requirements. Please call to order