Wasatch Rip Software
- Setup is fast and “dummy-proof.”
- Get great color right out of the box by using one of over 1300 plug-and-play profiles specific to printer, media, and settings selections.
- Drag-and-drop controls for importing files into Wasatch SoftRIP and moving jobs between queues.
- Color Transforms Screen makes color management clear and precise.
- Added flexibility—adjust color curves and input profiles for different data types separately (RGB and CMYK, Vector and Raster).
- Master Queues Screen is production Command center—users can manage all 4 RIP and Print Queues at once.
- New interface makes navigation a breeze.
- Master Queues Screen allows total control of up to four printers at once.
- Rip and Print queues are laid out in a simple and efficient manner.
- Archiving feature allows the user to save RIP’d jobs directly from the Print Queue.
- New Color Match Annotation feature prints test pattern to aid in matching SWOP colors.
- Improvements to Linearization and Ink Limiting.
- Wasatch offers a no-penalty upgrade path. Users receive 100% credit when upgrading between products in the Wasatch family of products including: SoftRIP Large Format, SoftRIP Small Format, SoftRIP Light (drives only 1 printer), and SoftRIP SP for Screen Printing.
- All Wasatch products include a 60 day money back guarantee, giving users a risk-free opportunity to learn and understand the great features and benefits of Wasatch SoftRIP.
- 90 days of tech support is free with every purchase.
- It’s the finest in the industry.
New Version 5.1 (Small Format Addition) makes SoftRIP better than ever before!
From a Company You Trust: