The next evolution in sublimation printing has arrived with Virtuoso Sublimation Systems from Sawgrass, built on the successful Ricoh printer platform using SubliJet HD sublimation Inks.
A top choice for digital decorators, entry-level sublimators and volume businesses that demand precision and fine detail in every image. High performance sublimation and pigment inks for personalization, mass-customization and digital textile printing.
- Uniquely formulated for Sawgrass' Virtuoso HD Product Decorating System.
- Works with Virtuoso SG 400 and SG 800 printers to produce higher-definition images than ever before - up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- High-yield gel formula for the lowest possible image cost.
- 26% larger color gamut than SubliJet-R for the most vibrant colors ever.
- Convenient, single-use cartridges for maximum uptime and equipment life.
When it comes to ease-of-use and consistent results, SubliJet IQ Ink is the answer!
SubliJet is the choice of most users. It's easier to learn and comes with the popular, point-&-click PowerDriver Pro Software. There's no ICC profiles to fiddle with, it's a shorter learning curve and you'll produce professional sublimated products in a fraction of the time!
What type of blank products require sublimation printing? Hard surface items such as: Mugs, Tiles, License Plates, etc. You can also print on white (or very light colored) 100% polyester material such as our white top mouse pads, coasters, Hanes Soft L'ink or Vapor shirts. Learn more about sublimation printing.
Here are some helpful hints for those who are just getting started:
- What is sublimation printing? If you want to print on mugs, license plates and other popular hard surface items then Dye Sublimation printing is the answer!
- Please keep in mind that this type of printing requires that your computer operating system be compatable with the PowerDriver Pro Software. Please check the details of the PowerDriver Pro software and your computer operating system prior to making a purchase.
- Like most printing processes there is a learing curve. With sublimation printing the learing curve is perhaps a bit longer, in that, you must learn to use graphic design programs such as CorelDraw, PhotoShop or Hanes Sublimation Maker which in our opinion is the easist to use.
- In addition there are color control management features to learn. The best advise we can give you is for you to make a small investment by purchasing the Sublimation Video Tapes. This process is not hard to learn but there is nothing better than seeing how this process is done with your own eyes!